October 2, 2011

Put your hooves up!



Every Brony and Pegasista will come to ask this question at some point:

"What would I look like as a Pony?"

Points to anybody who can tell me what the butt-symbol is.

In this piece, I've done my best to emulate the Generation 4 style of My Little Pony. It's not a perfect rendition, but that's what gives it life. I tend to shun "photocopier" work that emulates the source material when making fan works. There are, however, some cases in which it makes sense-- such as introducing a non-canon character into a world.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is proof that quality transcends all demographics. What Lauren Faust and her fellow creative minds have done for the franchise is something truly fantastic magical. Just about anybody can enjoy it if they put their reservations aside and allow themselves to.

1 comment:

  1. Psssh it's totally a pen tool/vector drawing from InDesign.

    ReplyDelete