June 28, 2010

Love Letter to Imp Midna Part Two



PortConMaine was awesome this year. Each year I figure things out a little more, and enjoy myself a little more. The Artists' Alley went quite smoothly this year, I think!

But I still HATE drawing Midna's helm. I stuck this doodle to the door of Artists' Alley so that everybody would know.

Art staff was at at all-out DOODLE WAR with InfoDesk this year. I think that this middle-school-esque note-passing was indeed a highlight of my weekend. Now I have a staff binder full of FANTASTIC Mel arts. :D

Big thanks to everybody who came by to support the AWESOMENESS that was the PortConMaine 2010 Artists' Alley! :D

I FREAKIN' LOVE GOLF!

3 comments:

  1. Woo, Artist's Alley! It was really fun this year and as always you and your Staff did an awesome job of taking care of everyone. We all really appreciate it. Can't wait for next year. :D

    Also, I totally agree with Midna's helm! Augh!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT MY TOMZILLA PICTURE

    -Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey: I'm glad you had a good time! :D Sorry about the table-spacing snag... that was ridiculous.


    Tom: MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED SUNDAY JERK.

    But really, it's in my PortCon binder. I'll get it to you someday, except you'll have to fight me for it because it is AWESOME MEL ARTS.

    ReplyDelete